Terms of Sale
Certus Direct LLC / Get It Leased (“CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED”) Terms of Sale (“Terms”)
- FORMATION. THESE TERMS OF SALE GOVERN EXCLUSIVELY ALL PRODUCT PURCHASES AND PREVAIL OVER ANY ADDITIONAL OR INCONSISTENT TERMS IN ANY BUYER DOCUMENT, which are expressly objected to and shall not be binding upon Seller unless specifically accepted in writing by Seller’s authorized representative.
- Prices. Prices are subject to change without notice. No math or clerical errors are binding on CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED. Prices do not include any sales, excise, or other tax by any federal, state or local authority. Buyer shall reimburse any taxes imposed upon sales or shipments unless CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED receives an acceptable tax exemption certificate. All prices and other terms shall be kept confidential except to the extent Buyer is legally required to disclose.
- Delivery. CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED is not liable for delay or default in delivery resulting from any cause beyond CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED’S reasonable control, including, but not limited to, governmental action, strikes or other labor troubles, fire, damage or destruction of goods, wars (declared or undeclared), acts of terrorism, manufacturers’ shortages, availability or timeliness of transportation, materials, fuels, or supplies, and acts of God (each a “Force Majeure Event”). Upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event: (a) the time for CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED performance shall be extended reasonably and the Parties shall adjust all affected dates accordingly; (b) the purchase price shall be adjusted for any increased costs to CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED resulting from such Force Majeure Event; and (c) Buyer shall not be entitled to any other remedy. Partial shipments are permitted at CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED’S discretion.
- Warranty. CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED is a reseller of goods only, and as such does not provide any warranty for the goods it supplies. Notwithstanding this AS-IS limitation, CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED shall pass through to Buyer any transferable manufacturer’s standard warranties. BUYER AND PERSONS CLAIMING THROUGH BUYER SHALL SEEK RECOURSE EXCLUSIVELY FROM MANUFACTURERS FOR ANY DEFECTS IN OR FAILURES OF GOODS, AND THIS SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE RECOURSE OF BUYER AND PERSONS CLAIMING THROUGH BUYER FOR DEFECTIVE GOODS, WHETHER THE CLAIM SOUNDS IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, PURSUANT TO STATUTE, OR FOR NEGLIGENCE. BUYER MAY PASS THESE TERMS TO SUBSEQUENT BUYERS AND USERS OF GOODS. CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INTERPRETATION OF PLANS, CODES OR SPECIFICATIONS PROVIDED BY BUYER, AND BUYER’S ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF GOODS SHALL BE PREMISED ON BUYER’S FINAL APPROVAL OR BY BUYER’S RELIANCE ON ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES RATHER THAN ON CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED’S INTERPRETATION. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, INDEMNITY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THESE TERMS, SHALL CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES SUCH AS LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR DELAY DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR CAUSED BY SELLER’S BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT; (B) ANY CLAIM THAT PROPERLY IS A CLAIM AGAINST THE MANUFACTURER; OR (C) ANY AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT PAID TO CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED FOR GOODS WHICH ARE SUBJECT OF SUCH CLAIM(S). ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE YEAR OF ACCRUAL OF A CAUSE OF ACTION.
- Indemnification. Buyer shall indemnify, defend, and hold Seller its officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any and all costs (including attorneys’ and accountants’ fees and expenses), liabilities and damages resulting from or related to any third party (including Buyer’s employees) claim, complaint and/or judgment arising from Buyer’s use of any goods furnished hereunder, as well as any negligent, intentional, or tortious act or omission of Buyer or any material breach by Buyer of these Terms.
- Title and Risk. When goods are delivered to Buyer, however delivered, the F.O.B. point shall be Buyer’s designated delivery site where title and risk of loss shall pass to Buyer. All claims for shortage of goods or for loss or damage to goods as to which Seller has the risk of loss shall be waived unless Buyer, within 1 calendar days after receipt of the short or damaged shipment, contacts Seller, written notice fully describing the alleged shortage or damage. Partial shipments are permitted at Seller’s discretion.
- Changes and Returns. No credit for returns shall be given without CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED’S written authorization. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Used products cannot be returned. Products must be new in original packaging. Custom Products – Custom Products are non-returnable. Get It Leased is not responsible for grammar, spelling, or design errors on user designed products.
- Payment. Payment terms are Credit Card, COD, or Term account with Credit Approval, and all orders are subject to CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED’S continuing credit approval. If Buyer’s credit becomes unsatisfactory CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED, in its sole discretion, may suspend or require different payment terms, including COD (cash on delivery) or in advance of shipment. CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED may also require an advance deposit of up to 100% of the price for any specially manufactured goods. Payment must be made by credit card, check, or money order, or other tender approved by CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED. CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED may apply Buyer’s payment against any open charges. Past due accounts bear interest at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, continuing after CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED obtains judgment against Buyer. CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED may exercise setoff or recoupment to satisfy Buyer’s outstanding debt. Buyer shall have no right of setoff.
- Collection. Buyer shall pay CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED all expenses of collection, suit, or other legal action brought, as a result of the commercial relationship between them, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees, and collection costs incurred pre-suit, through trial, on appeal, and in any administrative or bankruptcy proceedings.
- Disputes. All disputes arising out of or related to the business relationship between Buyer and CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Louisiana, excluding its conflicts of laws rules. Any legal action arising under or related to this Agreement shall be brought in Caddo Parish, Louisiana and any right to object to such venue or to assert the inconvenience of such forum is waived. The Parties waive all right to a jury trial.
- Termination. If Buyer fails to comply with these Terms, CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED may terminate or restrict any order immediately upon notice to Buyer. Buyer certifies that it is solvent and that it will advise CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED immediately if it becomes insolvent. Buyer shall send CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED written notice of any changes in the form of ownership of Buyer’s business within 5 days of such changes. Buyer and CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED are the only intended beneficiaries of this document, and there are no third-party beneficiaries.
- Invalidity. The invalidity or unenforceability of all or part of these Terms will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other terms. The parties agree to replace any void or unenforceable term with a new term that achieves substantially the same practical and economic effect and is valid and enforceable.
- Survival. These Terms shall survive termination, cancellation and completed performance of any sale as long as necessary to allow the aggrieved party to fully enforce its rights.
- Contact Info: CERTUS DIRECT LLC / GET IT LEASED, PO Box 5877, Bossier City, LA 71171-5877. Ph: 844-550-3524 Email: CustomerService@GetItLeased.com